Packed full of character but with a clean and contemporary finish, the B&B accommodation sits in a private end of the house with beautiful views over the church on the tor, Dartmoor and gardens to the front. Please see our gallery for pictures of West Blackdown Cottage.
- King size bed with MemoryFoam mattress
- Ample storage for clothes
- Large modern en-suite shower room with heated towel rail
- Tea and coffee making facilities
We offer a selection of breakfast choices, including a traditional English cooked breakfast. We use only fresh, local ingredients and serve you in a private dining room.
- You will have access to a secluded guest garden with patio and stunning views, perfect for a summer evening. We can provide all the equipment you need for a BBQ by request.
- We have storage available for bicycles and walking gear with space for drying clothes if required.
- We offer a ‘Taxi’ service available for lifts to and from local restaurants and pubs by prior arrangement.
- Parking on our private land.
£65 per night, all inclusive
Please note, we cannot currently allow dogs to stay. West Blackdown Cottage B&B is a non-smoking property.